FMHCA is a chapter of the American Mental Health Counselors Association, and is the only organization working exclusively for LMHCs in the State of Florida.
Florida mental health COUNSELORS association
2101 Vista Parkway Ste 233 West Palm Beach Florida 33411 (P) 561-228-6129 (E) Office@FLMHCA.org
Description: Attend this workshop & learn how to use Eye Movement Emergence™ & related tools for mental-emotional control, collapse of nonproductive states quickly & access to more positive & empowering desired states with ease. Come learn about how you can utilize tried & proven eye movement patterning, eye accessing cues & eye scanning techniques to make lasting & profound changes perceptually, conceptually & emotionally. Here we will work directly with how you & your clients access information & memories & how you can actually create & generate resourceful representations internally through your sensory channels (VAKOG).
In this workshop, you will be experiencing guided trance & participate in experiential exercises. You will leave with a powerful system to gain more mental & emotional state control & mastery of your own internal processes & representations. These advanced skills & abilities will become essential tools to support you in transforming the way you & your client’s sense & perceive & evolve how they think & feel mentally, emotionally & physically.
With EyePointing™, NeuroPointing™ & EMERGE™ you use “eyepoints” & eye movements to cue & anchor (& collapse) internal representations (visual-auditory-kinesthetic) & transform the way clients express themselves almost instantaneously. With eye accessing & movement as well as eye scanning, clients provide highly valuable information about representations involved in their memories & their unique recall of events or experiences. By identifying the "submodality locations" (location/size/distance/etc.) of the representation (held in mind/brain & projected with Eye Accessing & Movement) we can work with the very structure of the representation to discover & uncover worthwhile information about how this “see-hear-feel” impacts & influences the person (mind-brain-body creations).
Once we have addressed the neuropoints (physiological indicators of response) involved (read-resolved-released its signal value), a natural resolution is expected & issues will likely release, neurally integrating positively. This allows us to clear the "neuropoints & eyepoints” that clients have developed as neural cues or that have led to so-called “problems or issues" that have previously been negatively emotionalized (so-called "traumatic experience/memories”).
1. Learn & Demonstrate ability to use the VAK (Visual-Auditory-Kinesthetic) Model & how to apply with EME™ from the beginning of your work with clients.
2. Learn & Demonstrate ability to use language/predicates (VAK) – including time predicates – more precisely.
3. Demonstrate ability to work with Visual processes – Enhance Visual & Sensory Acuity Skills.
4. Identify Sensory Channels involved & engaging in representations/memory.
5. Demonstrate ability to use the Visual Field to work directly with the elements of representations (Visual-Auditory-Kinesthetic Sensory Modalities & Submodality Features – Size, Location/distance, brightness/color, tone, tactile/sensation/etc.).
6. Demonstrate ability to engage sensory structures successfully in your work with Traumatic Memories & Post-Traumatic Stress to effect desired change.
7. Identify Eye Movement Patterns & Eye Accessing Cues involved in representations & learn how to utilize these cues, movements & patterns to change representations, minimize negative or limiting features & optimize & maximize pleasant features.
8. Use Bilateral Eye Accessing Movement – Left/Right Visual Field (Exercises) to work with past (reconstructed) representations (memories) & future (created) imaginal representations to set goals & insert & seed resources into future situations.
9. Learn to detect & clear EyePoints & NeuroPoints – Moving eyepoints in & out of the visual field, well-forming with them as anchors (NeuroPoints).
10. Use Eye Movement to move the response to a different location in the visual field to interrupt & clear it & reemerge a neutral or Desired Response.
11. Learn EAC (Eye Accessing Cues) – Set Up EAC & Eye Movements with clients.
12. Conduct Submodality (SM) Shifts in the Visual – Auditory – Kinesthetic Sense Channels – Identifying & working with SM Drivers.
13. Learn & Demonstrate How to Ask precise Questions to Elicit & Access Desired Responses with EAC Questioning – Eye Movement.
14. Anchoring & Validating/Testing of Response.
CE Broker Tracking #: 20-919637
General Credits: 13
This event is sponsored by FMHCA, an NBCC-Approved Continuing Education Provider. FMHCA NBCC Provider# 2058. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. FMHCA is solely responsible for all aspects of the program. This course is approved by the Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling, LMHC, LMFT, LCSW – FMHCA CE Broker #: 50-748
About the Presenter:
Elvis Lester, MA, LMHC, NCC, MAC, AEMT is the Creator & Developer of EME™ & Neurocise®. He is a Licensed Master Trainer of NLP In Hypnosis (Society of NLP), Qualified Supervisor (State of FL), Qualified Teacher of Hypnosis (State of FL) & Licensed Mental Health Counselor (State of FL) who teaches this course personally. For questions related to the course, feel free to contact Elvis Lester at 813-221-5466.